Thursday, January 1, 2009

Maligayang Pasko at Mapagpalang Bagong Taon


The past month (and year!) has been very hectic that I don't know where to start. As much as I would want to give justice in writing about all these great things that has happened to me, and to those splendid people I know (and had just known! taray, diba?)--I'm giving my apologies in advance, coz I don't think I can chronicle everything at this point... it's been a very long and tiring ride, albeit fun and unpredictable. So I thank that 'guy' up there always keeping watch over me--over us. I know with this impeding recession, everything is uncertain--but isn't that what life is all about? Not knowing what will happen next. So fasten your seat belts, enjoy the ride, open your eyes wide (if you can) and don't forget to breathe.
I tell you--good things happen to good people.

God bless us all!

and tutu ni Zia. Gawa nang ninang nya.
isusuot sa Pebrero, with da chucks...
at wagon na hila hila.


yes, i have new pictures over here... and here...

3 comments:

fortuitous faery said...

happy new year, becky! i'm glad you got the holiday card kahit medyo late arrival. :)

ging gave me an extra doll to give out, but it looks different from the rest of the dolls we're using. payatot siya at purple ang damit...but i chose her anyway para naman diverse ang igorota population sa blog...haha. just recently, we recruited a friend of mine who agreed to use a male igorot doll...diversity has begun! :P

if you don't mind what the igorota doll looks like, i can arrange to mail it to you, as well as other freebies that i give out to igorota photobloggers. i'm sure that with your talent, you can add glamour to our growing "sisterhood"! :)

let me know what you think!

fortuitous faery said...

and miss iggy would very much like to be in singapore...her feet are always itching for new places to see. :)

fortuitous faery said...

ohmygod rica, thanks for saying yes! and what a coincidence that you like purple, in fact, motif pala ng wedding mo yun (which i just found out by browsing your blog photos).

sabi ko na nga ba, i will find someone who will adopt that purple doll. parang nangungusap sakin when ging showed me...so i took her with me. haha.

i will mail it to your singapore address along with other things on a "welcome kit". i'll use the address that i have of you. will do the mailing hopefully before this month ends. basta i'll let you know pag nasend ko na...will even announce it on miss iggy's blog, like i did for the doll i sent to cambodia. :)

wooohoo!