Got tagged by Misis Frost
Disclaimer: The rules may sound redundant, but I did not make them. It's spreading around like wildfire so I guess tracing the source can take a lot of time.
THE RULES - List of 8
* write 8 facts about yourself.
* in the 8 facts, you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. at the end, you tag as much other bloggers to keep the fun going. each blogger must post these rules first.
* each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* at the end of the post, a blogger needs to choose as much people to get tagged and list their names.
* don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. The flute is only musical instrument I know how to play with
2. been stitched up very early (4 years old) and a couple of times (head concussion, with stitches on the side of my forehead, 'the gory palm episode', etc--eep!)
3. Im a kamot girl. Itchy? kamot. (my mom is amazed though--I frequently get wounds from scratching too hard, but never had those ugly peklats from them)
4. what I really wanted to be when I was growing up: fashion designer, at the age of 9. Journalist at the age of 12.
5. Ive always worn my hair very short.
6. I only have one childhood crush, and that moment I got to see him in person I totally freaked out (and I was, like, 7 years old?) hint: number 16, el capitan...(wehehe)
7. My parents came from the opposite 'ends' of luzon island--Abulug Cagayan and San Juan Batangas
8. I like to travel. I am currently saving up for two trips: HongKong-Macau over the holidays, and Spain for next year. No kidding.
And I'm tagging tinay, iceeh, goria, kooting (aka char char--baka magalit eh!) and mey