While transcribing (and swearing that Im doing anything of such sort again--well, soon), I realised that:
1. I like Vanessa Carlton. And KT Tunstall. And...other musicians with similar facial shapes. Hehe.
2. Vanessa’s ‘White House’ is about virginity, while her ‘Paint it Black’ is actually from the Rolling Stones.
3. I like dark songs. And movies. Geesh.
4. I’ve been playing Muse’s ‘starlight’ tad too many times a day in my laptop speakers, my next door neighbour, a Nobel Laureate can whistle it all the way down the corridor.
5. That’s right after he learned whistling KT Tunstall’s ‘Suddenly I See’.