If I had the money, skill, time and energy, I would be studying and writing papers on these:
1. ICT and the High Technology Policy in East and Southeast Asian countries.
2. Toponymics (ala-Brenda Yeoh) in selected municipalities in the Philippines: the Politics of place-making and remembering (ang gusto ko sana eh kahit sa Southern Tagalog lang, preferably Laguna. Okay fine, sa amin sa Santa Rosa)
3. Sustainable Tourism on Developing Countries in Southeast Asia
4. Pre colonial political thought in Luzon (gusto ko sana talaga, Mindanao. Feeling ko mas malaki ang potential nung indegenous pre colonial political thought dun. Kaso naman, ni hindi pa nga ako nakakatungtong ng Mindanao eh. Gudlak, diba)
And I will be setting up something that has something to do with:
1. doing research on the assesment of the National Disaster Management framework of the Philippines.
2. Improving disaster-prone localities, specifically to make sure their children are safe in evacuation centres (for those who may not know, most evacuation centres are sites for child abuse and molestation in the country).
3. Making sure that the infrastracture rebuilding funds of the municipalities or cities devastated by the disaster is used the best way possible. Kasi not doing it properly usually cause further human displacement. Mas madaming taong magpupunta na naman sa lungsod, at magse set up ng squatter shanties.
Wala lang naman, naisip ko lang.