Sunday, November 25, 2007

Tagged

It's from Da Menggay:


5 Things Found In My Bag:

-my wallet (is this a given?) if yes, then theres my celphone

-EZlink card

-small bottle of rubbing alcohol (uh oh, OC)

-house keys

-AT...whiteflower (its your lola's kikay kit)


5 Things Found In My Wallet:

- cards, lotsa cards (atm, credit cards, Permanent Resident IC, biz cards)

- the 'holy octave of consecration' medallion given by my college professor

- receipts! ack! dami!

- a 'lucky' dollar nickel I found in our hotel room in Tokyo (souvenir! nyahaha)

- coins


5 Things Found In My Room

- a white sofa

-my mac

-my 'unsused' TV

-my bedroom furniture? :) (bed, cabinet, etc)

-my playmates--kermit the frog, shiela, dolor, kermit jr, noni, spike 


5 Things I’ve Always Wanted To Do

-travel the world 

-get a dog

-have mini versions of myself (hehe)

-do something noble--dev work in the Phils? (naks)

-get a house with a backyard big enough for a gazebo, a trampoline and a mini pool (get the picture? :) )


5 Things I’m Currently Into:

-obviously, blogging

-my work as a ^)*%%^_ (oooh)

-dreaming waayy ahead for my birthday plans (okay, not that detailed yet...but...)

-plan for my Cambodia trip this Feb

-scrimp on moolah to make way for: a)christmas b)the cambodia trip c)my birthday treat


the lucky five!

-tinay

-goriah

-patty

-iceeh

-shella

No comments: